Projects that directly support building global perspectives in teachers and students are supported. The foundation is particularly interested in the following:
• Promoting integration of international content into the Common Core State Standards implementation process.
• Bringing international knowledge and skills to out-of-school-time programming.
• Bringing international knowledge and skills to career and technical education.
• Including international children’s literature in literacy-building initiatives.
• Internationalizing US history resources.
Although the foundation does not support individual prekindergarten through grade 12 schools, the foundation does fund teacher education programs. Nonprofit organizations are eligible to apply. Interested applicants must take an online eligibility quiz. Interested applicants must first submit a Letter of Inquiry online; selected applicants are then invited to submit a full proposal.
Eligibility: Public, Other (including homeschool, 501 (c)(3) organizations), Private, Charter
Award: Awards range from $15,000 to $25,000.
Deadline: Letters of Inquiry are due June 12, 2019.
More Information: Click Here