The goal of the program is to empower nonprofit organizations to prioritize technology as a mission-critical component of their projects and to provide support for organizations pursuing technology-driven goals. As part of the program, AWS is seeking proposals for pilot projects, proofs of concept, strategic technology planning, or existing programs that utilize technology in a new or expanded way.
All mission and cause areas are welcome.
Eligibility: This program is open to registered 501(c) nonprofit organizations nationwide who are using technology to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
Organizations selected for the 2019 AWS Imagine Grant may receive the following resources:
* Up to $100,000 USD of unrestricted financial support;
* Up to $100,000 USD in AWS Promotional Credits;
* Project kickoff workshop and implementation support from AWS technical specialist(s);
* Up to 5 AWS Training Services Vouchers;
* An opportunity for AWS marketing support.
* AWS reserves the right to determine actual awarded amounts at its sole discretion.
Deadline: 11:59PM EST on September 15, 2019.
More Information: Click Here