To be eligible for a Spectrum Digital Education Grant, your organization’s program must:
* Focus on families or seniors.
* Be able to report to Spectrum the following metrics: Number of people impacted, population served, and demographics.
* Partner with diverse, low-income or minority-based communities.
* Be an existing program, already working with a diverse population.
* Meet the unique needs of its community and align with the nonprofit’s current mission.
* Have a lasting, meaningful and tangible impact (e.g. development of a new digital site or app, expansion of the capacity of a digital learning center, creation of a mobile computer lab, etc.).
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Spectrum Digital Education Grant, applying organizations must serve communities located in a Spectrum market and have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Here is a map of the service region for Ohio.
Award: Awards vary.
Deadline: Application Period Opens July 29, 2019 – Application Period Closes August 23, 2019.
More Information: Click Here