All Grants, Classroom Grants, Summer and Afterschool

North Central Region SARE

North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (NCR-SARE) is accepting applications to the Youth Educator Grant Program. The program supports opportunities for youth educators to research, demonstrate, and learn more about sustainable agriculture. A Youth Educator is someone who teaches youth about sustainable agriculture; this may include professional educators (4-H, FFA, Extension, grade school, high school, community college, college, university), farmers/ranchers, home-schoolers, other youth, educators from non-profit organizations, etc.

Several project ideas are available on the application instructions. Grant recipients receive 75% of the grant to start their project. They receive the remaining 25% upon completion of the project and receipt and approval of the final report. The final payment is a reimbursement.

Eligibility: The program supports opportunities for youth educators to research, demonstrate, and learn more about sustainable agriculture.

Award: Maximum $6,000

Deadline: November 11, 2021

Contact: benjaminj@lincolnu.edu

More Information: Click Here